Pest Control in Indian Wells, CA
When it comes to pests, make sure your Coachella Valley property is protected with the best preventative and extermination services from Bug Guys Pest Control. We offer a wide range of residential pest control services, including routine sprays, baits, and live animal trapping to quickly solve our customer’s pest problem.
Life is busy, and most of us look forward to retiring after a long day in our comfortable homes. Unfortunately for many in the Indian Wells, CA area, this expectation is cut short as creepy crawly critters have taken up residence. Whether you are struggling with ants, roaches, mice or some other pest, hiring an extermination company in Indian Wells is the best way to getting back on your feet and once again claiming control over your home.
Ongoing Efforts a Must
All too often, homeowners schedule for initial pest control services and then let the problem rest in their minds. This can prove to be a waste of money as it often takes multiple sessions in order to completely recover. After all, you may have eggs that survive the pest control measures taken. Professional exterminators know what to look for, and they can evaluate the severity of your issue in order to schedule the appropriate follow up. You can often take advantage of weekly, bi-weekly or monthly packages to help keep costs down.
Understanding the Enemy
It’s important to understand the enemy. That’s why thousands of dollars are spent during wartime to gather intelligence. When battling a war within the walls of your own home, it’s crucial to understand as much as possible about the pest you face. For example, do they tend to invade during the summer or winter months? How long are their life cycles? You don’t have to become a scholar on your particular pest, however. The pros have a good working knowledge on the pests common to Indian Wells, CA, and they can put that to work for you.
Skill and Tools to Get the Job Done
Many pests in the area are highly resilient. While there are hundreds of products on the market you can purchase for a modest price, you get what you pay for. While they often provide a temporary fix, it’s not uncommon for the pests to once again invade after the passing of some time.
No matter your issue, your best bet for long-term results is to rely on professional exterminators. Not only do they have access to the latest technology and techniques in pest control, but they also understand what to look for in your home to prevent future infestations such as entry points. You owe it to yourself to best guarantee complete eradication, so contact Indian Wells, CA pest control professionals today.
Top 16 Facts and Trivia about Indian Wells, CA
If you have never been to Indian Wells, CA or even if you live in the area, you may not know all the facts and trivia.
Here are some facts and trivia on Indian Wells, CA for you.
Facts about Indian Wells, CA
- In 1960, the ding Bob Hope Desert Classic was held at the Indian Wells Country Club.
- The IW Club features a Callaway Golf Performance Centers; which there is only a total of nine in the entire United States.
- Indian Wells was incorporated in 1967, making it the 400th city in the state of California.
- Imagine drinking intoxicating cement, well it is illegal in Indian Wells.
- If you are going to Indian Wells, do not crush a rock; that is right, it is unlawful.
- Fortune telling the future for money is not legal in Indian Wells.
- Indian Wells was an important stop on the stage coach trail that brought miner to the gold rush.
- The winner of Bob Hope’s first Desert Classic golf tournament was Arnold Palmer; that happened in 1960.
Trivia from Indian Wells
- Did you know that after President Dwight Eisenhower vacationed in Indian Wells for the first time, he was so captivated with Indian Wells that he made it his winter residence?
- How about the fact that the Living Desert Zoo and Botanical Garden span the two cities of Indian Wells and Palm Desert; the actual street address is in Palm Desert?
- Did you know that in Indian Wells, there is a law that prevents a trumpeter to play his instrument, with the intent of enticing people into a store?
- Did you know that Indian Wells is host to the fifth largest tennis tournament in the world?
- Do you know what the climate in Indian Wells is? It is subtropical high, unfortunately, that climate inhibits rain.
- The first time the name Indian Wells was mentioned was in an expedition diary of Captain Jose Romero, in 1823.
- Did you know that Serena Williams played tennis in Indian Wells from1999 to 2001 and her record during that time was 14 – 1 almost flawless?
- Many famous people have lived or live in Indian Wells beside President Eisenhower; from actors, singers, golf players, athletes and more?
So, there you have it trivia and facts for Indian Wells, CA
We will take a look at what is happening in your home and come up with a plan to help you going forward.
You don’t have to worry about the time or expense involved in trying to keep a handle on the pests yourself.